MotivationMay 8, 2020 2021-12-15 13:29
Project Upside Down
Countdown to Our First Ever 24-Hour Global Women's
top speakers will be there
Don't miss this out
Event Schedule & Calendar
Our Mission at Project Upside Down
Project Upside Down's mission is to encourage, challenge and inspire leaders, individuals and organizations to shift shape and expand their perspectives in order to facilitate access to new ideas, to accelerate personal, communal or organizational growth and transformation, and to amplify impact. Or as I like to say, seeing the world from upside down. Think how different things look when you see the sky first every once in a while.
Our Team for the Global Women's Summit
A global speaker, writer and lawyer, Abam speaks on a range of workplace and life issues, always with the mission and intent to expand conversations and consciousness by bringing in fresh perspectives, or as she prefers to put it, looking at the world from upside to see sky first.
- She very recently delivered a keynote address on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at the World Health Organization. For more on her speaking, click here.
- Creating Pin Drop Moments
- First of a First and First of a Last
- Story Weaver
- Multiple Hat Wearer
- Deeply Curious About Personality and Human Motivation
- Graffi Girl
Binu is a partner and co-host of the 2021 24-Hour Global Women’s Summit.
A business matchmaker and internationally seasoned senior leader, she has two decades of extensive experience in designing and implementing strategies to drive business transformation and lasting brand equity.
- Yoga Junkie
- Happy Bookworm
- Business Matchmaker
- Forever in love with the written word
- Fascinated by the new World of Work